Forum
Forum :: Présentation!
Crazy boobs BBW ???
<< Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant >>
Moderateurs: Killer-kidd, Kaze
Auteur Message
Donaldhaisa
Classe F
"I'm OK with it, dear. Are you?"I looked at Doug and caught him staring at me. I could see he was wavering. Taking his hand, I squeezed it and shook my head.April 20, 2017"No, not if it goes in slow." She admitted.

"Mistress?" he whispered. His voice sounded almost unfamiliar to him—so steeped had he been in his role as mute tickleslut."I don't know..." I responded carefully again. "I'm not trying to get you worked up, I'm just saying that it seems like they have a solid case. I don't want you to be stunned or disappointed when it turns out that they really did have this fake class for athletes.""Well, you'll have to explain that because I'm still in high school and inexperienced and all that; I?ll only do that if you're there with me," she said, "and I mean it too."Doug started thrusting not just faster, but harder and she moaned and her eyes rolled back as her tight pussy stretched around his cock. I leaned over and as I started sucking on her nipple reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her. I watched while I tongued her swollen flesh as Doug's long thick cock pumped in and out of her. It was glistening from her wetness and I saw she was starting to move her hips in time with his thrusts.

Aller à:     Haut de page